Tuesday, December 16, 2008

November - December


I love our big window! So much to see :)


Me and my very tolerant buddy Cody!


Sshhh! Don't tell anyone, but I am the favorite Great - Grandbaby :)




Me and Grandpa Mark!


Mommy, Uncle Matt and Me!


Grandma Terry loves my wet kisses!



The Lions still haven't won a game but Daddy and I remain optimistic...


Great Grandpa Leopold and I talking Turkey...



Me and Great Grandma Vonnie!



Our 1st annual Parent Group Christmas Party - not a big fan of the hat



Luke, Faith and I thawrting our parents attempts to snap pictures!!




Who??? Me??? :)



My first Christmas Present... Great gift! I love PAPER!!!!!!



Oh, this is my present:) I love it!!


It's Naked Time!!!



Waiting in line to see Santa



And I want a BIG Dump Truck...





He's not so scary.



Me and Santa reading Frosty

I have been a very busy boy! Thanksgiving, my 1st plane ride, trip to Wisconsin, Christmas Parties and much more!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Santa reading to Logan is the most precious I've seen! I want that Santa!!!