Tuesday, November 4, 2008

9 Months Old ~ OCTOBER

Welcome to my blog!
October has been a very busy month for Mommy, Daddy & Me. We went to the pumpkin patch, Halloween Parties, 1st photo shoot and Grandma Terry came to visit! All of this activity made for some great pics, so please enjoy!
Love,
Logan









Mommy bought me a HUGE pumpkin...
Then she let me help carve it....


Then she put me in it!!!

We went to the Pumpkin Patch


I've never seen so many pumpkins!


Hangin' with Mommy

Mmmm Golden Delicious :)


Me and my girls: Ava, Me, Ava & Faith

Parent Group at the Pumpkin Patch - 2008


Celery feels cool on my new teeth!


Daddy and I love the 0-9 Lions :)

Oh Yeah, I can stand now too!

Don't knock it - It's super comfortable!


A Happy Halloween Have You!

Halloween party w/Faith, Noah and Ava


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Megs he is so gosh darn cute!!! I love the pumpkin pictures. What a handsome little man!! I hope we get to see you soon!
Miss you!
A.