Saturday, February 28, 2009

13 Months and Counting...

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. I am now 1 yr old! Mommy and Daddy threw me a big party and we had a great time. I am also starting to get the hang of this whole "walking" thing and am looking forward to showing off my new skill at the next "Parent Group" meeting in March. Enjoy the pictures and I hope to see all of you soon!
Love,
Logan




My own little cake!





Happy Birthday To ME!!!!



I don't know, this is a little messy...





And it tastes pretty different....




But I do love using my new "big boy" spoon...




Grandma Terry likes it too!






Not a big fan of the hat..






My buddy Caitlyn helping me with my presents.




I loved my new soft Panda.



Playing in the kitchen




Love my sock monkey in a box




I prefer to climb over furniture instead of sitting in it :)





How you doin?





Sitting on my favorite couch



Working on my career already...


Just Rockin'




This bear is almost as cute as me!




My official 1 yr picture...












No comments: